My Pandemic Blog & Journal
Living during the pandemic of 2020 has been an experience unique to all of us since similar happenings have not occurred for over 100 years.
This page will link to entries about my personal experiences and reactions during this current pandemic.
Feel free to respond to any of the following posts about my experiences by sharing your own reflections or experiences:
- As we approach the 2020 Election
- Experiencing the Virus
- Adapting to being alone
- Relationships during a pandemic
- Donating plasma
- Getting out during a pandemic
- Social Distancing during a pandemic
- Social Media during a pandemic
- Racism during the pandemic and Election Campaigns of 2020
- Foresight of the Educational Changes NeededShould I Kick Myself or Pat myself on the back?
(This page will be constantly under construction during this pandemic as things change. Be safe and stay healthy everyone!)