Standards for Students
- Use technology productivity tools to enhance learning, increase
productivity, and promote creativity.
- Collaborate in constructing technology enhanced models,
prepare publications, and produce other creative work.
- Use telecommunications tools to collaborate, publish, and
interact with peers, experts, and other audiences.
- Use technology research tools to locate, evaluate, and collect
information from a variety of sources.
Standards for Teachers are met in the online course that accompanies
- Plan and design effective learning environments and experiences
supported by technology.
- Identify and locate technology resources and evaluate them
for accuracy and suitability.
- Plan for the management of technology resources within the
context of learning activities.
- Plan strategies to manage student learning in a technology
- Facilitate technology enhanced experiencess that address
content standards and student technology standards.